Admission to EXCEL FLIGHT TRAINING INC is open to both men and women who meet the admission requirements for the program of their choice as prescribed by EXCEL FLIGHT TRAINING INC and Transport Canada. New students are normally enrolled in September, January, and June. Some programs offered may accept enrolment on a continual basis.
Admission requirements differ depending upon the program. Consult the program section of the calendar for the specific admission requirements of each program.
1. Students must have the required educational prerequisites for each specific program
2. Students must be 18 years or older.
3. Students under the age of 18 years without a high school diploma may be accepted under certain extenuating circumstances with a letter of recommendation from their High School Principal. Contact EXCEL FLIGHT TRAINING INC for further details.
4. All applicants are encouraged to carefully consider the admission requirements prior to applying for admission and reserving a seat in the program.
Applicants must submit proof of ability to pay for tuition, books and flight training costs that they will incur during the program.
Due to the fact that enrollment in some of the programs are limited to 12 students, EXCEL FLIGHT TRAINING INC has established admission priority to these programs, as follows:
1. Permanent Alberta residents will be given priority.
2. Permanent Canadian residents outside Alberta will also be given priority.
3. Applicants from other countries outside Canada will be admitted as enrolment permits.
In addition to the above, admission priority will be given on a first come, first served basis. Reserving a seat in the programs will require a deposit to be made. Under no circumstances will a seat be reserved for any applicant that fails to submit the required deposit.